Looking for some good running reads? I’m cleaning out my room and I found these gems tucked away:
- "Road Racing for Serious Runners" by Pfitzinger and Douglas
- "What I Talk About When I Talk About Running" by Murakami
- "Advanced Marathoning" also by Pfitzinger and Douglas
- "The Complete Book of Women’s Running", a collaborative by Runner’s World (it’s “okay”)
- "Performance Nutrition for Runners" by Fitzgerald
- "Daniels’ Running Formula" by Daniels
Murakami’s book is an amazing read, the rest are my basis for creating my own running plans. I like to be able to guide myself (not having a running coach and all), so these turned out to be mighty helpful.