Looking for some good running reads? I’m cleaning out my room and I found these gems tucked away:
- "Road Racing for Serious Runners" by Pfitzinger and Douglas
- "What I Talk About When I Talk About Running" by Murakami
- "Advanced Marathoning" also by Pfitzinger and Douglas
- "The Complete Book of Women’s Running", a collaborative by Runner’s World (it’s “okay”)
- "Performance Nutrition for Runners" by Fitzgerald
- "Daniels’ Running Formula" by Daniels
Murakami’s book is an amazing read, the rest are my basis for creating my own running plans. I like to be able to guide myself (not having a running coach and all), so these turned out to be mighty helpful.15 notes
Posted on Friday, 27 April
Tagged as: running books runner fitspo running picture books
- watermelonthegirl likes this
- beautifullylifestyle reblogged this from notjustrunnershigh
- almightycolon likes this
- the-running-vegan-msw likes this
- runnerbunny likes this
- albertarunner said:no Noakes?
- kelseynoll likes this
- dempseyliveswell likes this
- runslikeapenguin said:Seriously considering getting Daniels’ Running Formula, especially since I love spreadsheets. Whaddaya think?
- mauratron said:<3 Murakami. I’ve been working through 1Q84 for a bit now. You should read the Non-Runner’s Marathon Guide for Women… it’s hilarious and not actually informative.
- notjustrunnershigh posted this