I realized I didn’t register in time for the marathon I was thinking of doing. I haven’t done that 18 miler yet either, though. Maybe I will ramp up training and find one in December (Delaware looks like the closest). I’m kinda iffy because I’m dealing with so much future-planning (now that talk of medical school applications has rolled around) that doing long runs and being alone with my weird thoughts is kind of overbearing.
End of 2012:
- Katie’s Half Marathon (11/4)
- Hot Chocolate Run (for Safe Passage) (12/2)
Both were ridiculously cheap and I need some goals to get me out of the weight room and back onto the street. Both are for charities that are near and dear to my heart. I ran the Hot Chocolate Run last year and it was incredible, and the hot chocolate at the end was delicious, free mug included ;)
Posted on Sunday, 14 October
Tagged as: races runner runblr personal running
- armyofnash likes this
- kate--runs likes this
- runningawayfaster likes this
- flxrunner said: If we had a “hot chocolate” run here, a name like that might be enough to actually get me to register for a race.
- datrun likes this
- almondsofjoy likes this
- p0werfityasa said: how much were those? i just signed up for a half and it was 68, the cheapest i could find
- notjustrunnershigh posted this