Last week’s efforts:
- Monday: 11 mile run
- Tuesday: 1600 m swim, light weights
- Wednesday: 12 mile run
- Thursday: Heavy weights
- Friday: Rest day
- Saturday: 8 mile run, light weights
- Sunday: 10 mile run
- Total: 41 running miles, 1 swimming, ~2 lifting sessions
- Free-For-All Fitocracy Duel starting today (and goes for two weeks uhh)
- Moar long runs for half marathon 11/4. Maybe speed workout?
- Last half was done in 1:56, I kind of want to get into the 1:40s so maybe I should think about training more specifically for that.
- Goal of 45 mpw running, two swim sessions, 2-3 lifting sessions
I haven’t been goal-oriented recently, just coasting on my own energy and running to make sure I can perform well at my half in a few weeks. I feel like I have a lot of things coming up, though, so I might as well orient myself.
Posted on Monday, 22 October
Tagged as: run running runblr runner personal goals fitblr fitness