- Got a sunburn from my run yesterday, mostly on my forearms and face. I have a garmin watch tan from my new watch—looks the same as my old one. I’m somewhat pleased that it’s coming back.
- I was really excited that last week was over in terms of work, days, and events, but this week is also stacked high with lab work and assignments. The end is so near, I could make a to-do list for it and it wouldn’t seem outrageous.
- I only swam once last week, I’m hoping this weekend at school will help my swim routine; usually the 2nd or 3rd swim of the week is on Saturday and I haven’t been at school over the weekend lately. Open water swimming is, in the end, going to be more important, so that will definitely need more attention than the pool has been getting.
- Open water swimming is going to take a lot of the dullness out of pool swimming, too.
- I also need to cycle more. Like, a lot. My butt isn’t used to the saddle like it was at the end of last summer.
- Someone should start shaming/guilting me into cycling more often.
Remember when this pair of nike tempo shorts fit me? Now I can barely keep them over my quads. Goodbye beautiful norts.
Partner asks to go to the gym tonight, o-ok..
Third workout of the day is going to be mostly spectating because tomorrow is squat city at coaching.